Chan Patric’s The CB Passive Income Review
The CB Passive income is an automated software designed to create passive income automatically. It was created by patric Chan in 2013 for beginners who aim to earn by working online. Chan made it sure the subscriber do not have to set-up the software. He even teaches ways for online traffic generation.
Chan Patric, the best seller’s author of Wakeup Millionaire, draws annual salary in seven figures. He is founder of PagePress and NagScreen. His website is abundantly awarded with endorsements. Chan is an ideal for every internet marketer.
He claims “If you are using The CB Passive Income you are cloning his business without paying license fee or loyalty. It is a proven way of making passive income through internet marketing”. He implies the software has a potential of helping you earn in six figures.
The CB Passive Income Details
CB Passive Income 3.0 is an autopilot program and a powerful marketing software to make money from the internet only by purchasing the membership. It lets you earn automatically without putting lot of efforts. You are only required to give away training and tools. If you aspire to be an affiliate marketing professional but don’t want to do the selling part yourself, CB passive income is for you. It automates everything for you.
- You aren’t required to sit and write content
- You aren’t required to sign up for membership
- You aren’t required to pay for hosting
- You aren’t required to create product list to sell
- You aren’t required to send emails
- You aren’t required to apply marketing efforts as in affiliate
- You aren’t required to announce offers
- You aren’t required to provide support services
Then what you are required to do? How will you earn? How it works? So many questions may be coming to your mind.
- You need to to purchase CB passive income marketing software.
- After registration, You get a “special link”. This link is to be shared online on various platforms.
- You will need to drive traffic either by solo ads, facebook marketing, youtube, guest blogging, yahoo answers etc.
- People who click on your link are directed to “secret clone website”.
- This page prompts them with various free tools and softwares to compel them to subscribe. Once they subscribe they are asked to input their email contacts.
- The visitors are then sent emails and newsletters periodically promoting clickbank products. ( The conversion is likely to happen as clickbank approves legitimate products only. The products promoted are trustworthy.
- If they make a purchase, you get a percentage of their purchase as a commission. It may be about 50% of the purchased value. I think the highest commission paid on any affiliate platform.
It follows a very simple protocol, yet profitable. You earn handsomely if you put some efforts of capturing lead. It is really convenient for any novice to earn online without hassles.
Not to worry if you don’t know how to generate traffic online. This software comes with “A squeeze page” for Operation Quick Money, a database of emails of your referrals and training tutorials in video format. There is also a free update and support team provided by the company for your ease. The step-by-step tutorials are easy and informative. The video tutorials teaches you tactics of social media marketing.
Apart from this educational stuff, there is a paid advertising guide available. It is loaded with videos to attract swarmin traffic. There is a backend system software doing everything for you. The automated monetization system track your commission and generated leads. It let you count your winnings instantly. The versions are updated every year. Currently CB passive income 3.0 is in market with the 4.0 version ready to be launched. You are automatically qualified for upcoming versions you don’t need to pay.
The software comes with two plans:
Monthly option: $47
You get instant access for a month when you pay 47 USD. It is billed monthly and there is no hidden or extra setup fee.
Lifetime option: $97
You only need to pay 97 USD once for an access lifetime membership.
Needless to say there are various perks of CB passive income.
- You don’t need a website. The software itself provide you with a landing page. You will save a lot of money which otherwise you would be spending on domain, hosting, designing and development of a landing page,auto-responders, producing content etc.
- It is a very simple software. You are not needed to be a tech-savvy.
- You don’t need auto-responders to automate emails to be send. CB Passive income do it on your behalf. It send emails to your referrals.
- You get the email database of the referrals. Needless to mention, It is valuable for any affiliate marketer. I have learnt many email database seeker register only to get valuable email address list.
- You have to apply less efforts in lieu of handsome gains. You are not required to maintain an inventory of items on selling list. You have an intelligent automated software to take the charge for you.
- You are giving away valuable softwares and tools without it actually costing you zero penny.
- When Patric Chan says, he is selling for you implies a marketing team of professionals working for you. You are expected to gain more than loose.
- It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
People have lot of complaints regarding the software. I has several disadvantages which makes people thinks it a scam.
- It is not a passive income as the name says. You at last need to generate leads to compel people to click on your link. People practice creating a personal website, regular forum feeds posting with the link, social media activities and sometimes even they do paid advertising. So, It no longer remains passive. There is an investment of money or time required to yield good results.
- Although it gives 60-day money back guarantee, but once you are after it there are terms and conditions, rules and regulations blah blah. They do not provide a free trial which would have been in the interest of the subscriber.
- The updated versions are said to be qualified for free. Yet, they levy charges for some great features what you are willing to use.
- There is actually no autopilot working for you, letting you spend time leisurely activities. You literally have to sit with back upright to generate leads and spending time on social media or sunning after answering or discussing at forums. Do you still believe there is an autopilot for you?
- The subscriber reported, the video tutorials are generally youtube downloads which you can access for free yourself. You are actually paying for what is free to everyone. Why paying for membership plan then?
- This is for the email database seeker. It is no good way to generate email list. You will only be able to generate email list but not actually uniquely identify their interest and niche. This is not going to help you if you are planning to run a campaign of your own. Thus, Your other efforts of sending emails and newsletters will also be in vain when conversion percentage is not desirable.
For some CB passive income may be a scam. It is misleading and fraudulent in claiming the autopilot feature. But I personally do not feel it is scam. There is a history of positive and negative reviews, both. If there are some people who lose in this game, there are others who earned well. Regarding the software it could have more benefitting features to appeal internet marketers.
It is common sense and knowledge applied correctly to gain benefits especially in online marketing niche. You should not rely only on softwares. To get the business in control at first hand you should educate yourself rather than completely relying on autopilots. The softwares should only be to assist you.
The business founded on knowledge, learnings and experience always stands long then one relied heavily on softwares.
It is a good program for beginners and mid-advance users who wish to make money online.