Dr. Kemp’s Quantum Vision System Review
What exactly is Quantum Vision System by Dr. Kemp?
Before looking into Quantum Vision System lets take a quick look on general eye vision problems, the causes and the possible solutions.
Do you have a vision problem? Perhaps you can’t see very clearly when you watch television or read a book and you need get your eyes really close to the object or move the object further just to get a focus? Have you been trying to get a PERMANENT solution to this problem? Well, you’re not alone.
Millions of people all around the world are struggling with their eyesight problems. In fact, eyesight problem is one of the most common medical problems in the world that can affect people from all age groups. Children, teenagers, adults, old people, and even new born babies can have can have eye-vision problems.
Unfortunately, even though the medical science has evolved so greatly during the last century, we still don’t have a lot of options in providing permanent solutions to these eye problems. The most common solutions given by doctors and physicians are prescribed glasses and contact lenses. However, these are not permanent solutions to eye problems. Glasses and contact lenses are definitely no cure for eyesight problems. They are simply tools that can help your eyes focus whenever you put them on, the problem itself is still there, so whenever you’re not wearing your glasses or contact lens you will still have problems in focusing your eyesight.
Perhaps the only known permanent solution to these problems is through eye surgery. However, such medical procedure also has many defects. First, it’s not cheap. Eye surgery does can help a lot of people gain back their eyesight, but it will also drain your savings. In 2013, the average cost for eye surgery was $2,500 per eye! That’s very expensive for most people. Then there are also risks associated with such medical procedure, including some negative effects thight might occur due to malpractice or incorrect procedures. We often heard about people who took an eye surgery ended up losing their eyesight completely.
For many years we are “forced” to believe that these are the only available solutions to restore eye vision. Almost all medical professionals, doctors, and physicians will either suggest you to wear glasses and contact lens, or to go through an eye surgery. All this time we believe that there are no other solutions to our eye problems.
However, recently there is a natural treatment that claimed to be able to restore your 20/20 vision without glasses, contact lenses, surgery, or even a doctor! This eye treatment is called the Quantum Vision System, that can guide through the process of healing your own eyesight in as quick as 7 days. If all these claims are proven to be true, this is absolutely a breakthrough in medical science and imagine how many people can take the benefits of this affordable treatment to restore their eyesight.
In this Quantum Vision System review, we will give a full insight about this eye treatment method so you can have a better understanding and perhaps help you to get rid of your confusion after reading various different information about this system.
Various Eye Problems and The Causes
Eyes are one of the most important organs in human body. We are using our vision from the time we wake up until we go to sleep, and we use it to do just about anything. That’s why eye problems are serious issues because it will be difficult for us to do many things such as reading, watching TV, driving or operating a computer without clear eyesight.
Generally there are four types of vision problems that can affect a lot of people no matter how old they are. These eye problems ans vision disturbances are:
- Blurred Vision
- Blind Spots or scotomas
- Vision loss or total blindness
These problems can occur for many different reasons, some of the most common causes for these eye problems and vision disturbances are:
- Presbyopia – This is a condition when you have difficulties focusing on some objects that are close to your eyes. Mostly this problem occurs in the age of 40s.
- Myopia – Also called Nearsightedness, which is a condition when you can clearly see objects that are located close to your eyes, while the objects far from your eyes will appear blurry.
- Hyperopia – Also called Farsightedness, which is a contrary to Myopia. The objects far away can be seen clearly, while closer objects will appear blurry.
- Astigmatism – This is a condition when images appear blurry and stretched out, because the light doesn’t focus evenly on your retina.
- Cataracts – Cataracts are commonly found among elderly people. The most noticeable symptom is cloudiness over the eye lens. Some other symptoms including sensitivity to glare, halos around lights, and poor nighttime vision.
- Glaucoma – This condition can happen gradually or suddenly, which requires a medical emergency procedure. The symptoms including increased pressure in the eye, which is actually painless. When you experience such pressure, your vision is not really affected at first, but overtime you could develop blind spots, poor night vision, and even vision loss.
- Macular Degeneration – This is the most common cause for vision loss in people over the age of 60. The symptoms are faded colors, distorted vision, blurred vision, and loss of central vision.
- Floaters – These are tiny particles that are drifting inside the eye, which can be very disturbing.
- Retinal Detachment – Sometimes it’s misdiagnosed as floaters, but it also has other symptoms including flashes of light in your vision, and a sensation of a curtain-like shape hanging across part of your visual field.
- Optic Neuritis – Usually resulting from multiple sclerosis or inflammation of the optic nerve, this may cause you some pain.
There are many other causes for eye problems including Diabetes, night blindness, stroke, brain tumor, etc.
How To Prevent Eye Problems?
Because vision is so important in our lives, it’s important to know how to avoid eye problems and vision disturbances. These are just simple things that we can do but can give huge impact to our eyes’ health.
- Wear sunglasses in areas where there are a lot of dust and debris also where the light is too bright.
- When doing work such as grinding, hammering or using power tools, always wear safety glasses.
- Stop smoking.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.
- Maintain your healthy weight.
- Maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Control your blood sugar level especially if you have diabetes.
- Eat healthy foods that are rich in antioxidants, such as green vegetables.
Known Solutions For Eye Problems
Eyesight problems and vision disturbances are not new issues, these have become a concern since the ancient times, even though probably there are more people today having these problems compared to ancient people. Today, we expose ourselves to all kinds of pollutions and toxic almost 24 hours a day, it’s also very common for modern people to consume unhealthy processed food that are proven to be harmful for our health. Modern lifestyle also tend to make people exhaust their eyes by working on computer for many hours, watch TV until late at night, and many others. All those behaviors are making a lot of people today have problems with their vision.
Since the ancient time, people are already obsessed of finding ways to get rid of eye problems. Ever since the development of lenses by the ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians, people have already seen the possiblity of improving one’s eyesight. Theories of light and vision were also developed by ancient Indian and Greek philosophers that later significantly reformed by many mathematicians in the medieval Islamic world. The physical and physiological theories developed by these Islamic scholars were then advanced in early modern Europe. Later, based on these “classic” studies, the modern science came up with many new revolutionary theories including wave optics and quantum optics, which becomes the base of the eye treatment system we are going to discuss later in this review, the Quantum Vision System.
However, with all those development in optical science, and the advancements of modern medical technology, we still don’t have a practical and affordable solution to cure eye problems. The only solutions we know to deal with eye problems are glasses, contact lenses, and expensive eye surgeries.
But how is that possible? We have been able to find practical cures for many new diseases, but why is it seem so hard for medical science to come up with a practical solution for such “classic” eye problems? It’s a bit hard to believe isn’t it?
“Problems” With The Common Solutions For Eye Problems
Let’s not forget that modern medical community is part of multi-billion dollar medical industries. Therefore there is actually a strong bias in medical community to favor these industries. It’s a common practice today that a doctor will write prescriptions to expensive medicines that are affiliated with the hospital or clinic where the doctor works even though there are many other more alternative medicines with more affordable price that can give the same effects.
The area of eye medication is no different. Hospitals, clinics, and medical practitioners are making lots of money selling eye glasses and contact lenses to their patients, even tough (they knew) these are not permanent solutions and even can make the problems get worse.
Eyeglasses are really helpful if you have blurry visions, whether you cannot see far away objects or near object clearly. They help to adjust the light that comes to your eyes in order to make your vision more focus. However, over time eyeglasses will create new problems to your eyesight. The longer you are wearing eyeglasses, your eye muscles will become weaker and the flexibility of your eye muscles will also decrease. This means, at a later time you will need stronger eyeglasses to maintain your vision, and it will happen all over again.
So what does it mean? It means you will have to keep coming back to the clinic to do the eye checkup and keep buying glasses from them, is it starting to make sense to you? This is just part of a big business. Imagine how many people have to pay for regular eye checkups and how much money they have to spend to keep buying stronger and stronger eyeglasses. So basically eyeglasses are like drugs that will make you addicted and always ask for higher and higher dosage.
Contact lenses are no better. Besides, there are risks that you will develop infections and you can actually damage your optic nerve if you don’t take them off while you sleep in case you forget. Another side effect of wearing contact lenses are they can make your eyes dry.
So that leaves you with only one option for a permanent solution to your eye problems, which is through eye surgery. As explained earlier, this is a very expensive medical procedure that not a lot of people can afford, with average cost at about $2,500 per eye in 2013 – that means today it’s a lot more expensive. It’s also not a risk-free procedure, many people have experienced worst eye problems after their eye surgery due to malpractice or incorrect procedures, a few of them even lost their eyesight completely.
There are actually a lot of alternative medications available for eye problems, such as holistic treatments, traditional therapy, acupuncture, and many others. Some of these alternative eye treatments claim to be able to cure specific eye problems such as glucoma or floaters, and some others make bigger claims saying they can handle all kinds of eye problems. But so far most we haven’t found any of these alternative medications that can actually provide some real results.
There are also many non-prescribed medicines that you can find on the internet for eye treatment. As with most other “magical” products being sold online, these are usually produced by unclear manufacturers, no real proofs except for some fake testimonials, and also don’t forget about those big unrealistic claims they make. So yes, obviously most of these products are fake. Some of them might contain ingredients that are actually beneficial to your eye health such as vegetable extracts that contain antioxidants, but the formulas in these products are not strong enough to cure eye problems such as blurry vision or other issues.
Quantum Vision System
Now we have this product, since it was released in the market, Quantum Vision System has created quite a buzz. A lot of people are curious about this system because it’s unique and sounds very unusual. Many people who have tried this products came up with different results, some of them succeeded after trying the system for a relatively short time, some others took way longer to succeed, the others didn’t get any results and thought that it’s just a scam. Then there are also many Quantum Vision reviews all over the internet, with positive and negative comments.
So what is the truth about this interesting and rather controversial new eye treatment system? is it really can cure various eye problems or just another internet scam? Why the results are vary and why some people didn’t get results? Let’s dig a little deeper and find out more about this product.
What is Quantum Vision System?
Quantum Vision is an eye treatment system invented by Dr. William Kemp, a certified optometrist from Lexington, Virginia to provide a natural, affordable, and safe treatment for people who need help with their eye problems. The main objective of Dr Kemp Quantum Vision is to help people with eye problems to achieve or restore their 20/20 vision.
The product itself is an ebook containing guidance about how you can restore your 20/20 vision by changing your lifestyle, eat certain kinds of foods and supplements, as well as doing a unique set of exercise that takes less than 10 minutes per day. So basically, Quantum Vision is a program that teaches you how to restore your own vision, and you can do all these stuff at home.
This system is completely natural, it doesn’t require you to take any medicines, no glasses, no contact lens, and definitely no eye surgery needed.
Despite of being a completely natural treatment without any medicine or eye gear, Quantum Vision System claimed to be able to give you 20/20 vision in as short as 7 days! That’s quite a bold claim, considering that usually it takes a complicated expensive surgery to achieve the same result. So is it really true? Let’s find out more.
Before he found Quantum Vision, Dr. William Kemp, was using conventional methods to treat his patients, until there was one patient who couldn’t be cured with these conventional methods. He tried various different treatment methods but the patient kept getting worse.
Dr. Kemp actually has been interested with a theory of natural vision enhancement written by William Bates for a long time. William Bates is a doctor who lived in the early 1900s who invented a system that enabled individuals to improve their visions and reverse their eye problems. The Bates system was quite successful at that time and helped many people improved their eyesight including some famous people like Aldous Huxley, the author of “Brave New World”. Huxley was so impressed with this method after he successfully improved his eyesight significantly that he wrote it in one of his books “The Art of Seeing”.
Dr. Kemp then tried the Bates method on his patient once a day. Although he didn’t get the results that he expected, he could see that the patient’s vision stopped from getting worse. That made him even more interested to Bates method and decided to do more research in order to develop a more effective method.
He found a major breakthrough when he met with a friend who was a quantum physicist. This quantum physicist shared a technique that was developed to restore the vision of soldiers who were losing their eyesight. Dr. Kemp saw the connection and felt that this theory could be used together with the new method he had been working on.
Dr. Kemp then continued his work to refine the theory and he finally found a perfect natural system that could improve eyesight by focusing on five important parts of the eye; the optic nerve, retina, eye muscles, cornea, and lenses. After some trials and testing, the Quantum Vision System was born.
How Quantum Vision System Works?
Many researches have shown that certain brain training can improve vision. This is pretty much the same basic principle used by Dr. Kemp in developing his natural eye treatment.
Dr Kemp Quantum Vision started by explaining about various eye problems including atigmatism, glaucoma, eyestrain, myopia, cataracts, etc. Then there is also lots of explanation about Dr. Kemp’s insight about conventional treatments for eye problems including eyeglasses, lenses, and surgery. He explained how you will become dependent to eye glasses and keep spending your money on something that only make your problems get worse. On the other hand, eye surgeries also not very much different, it will keep making you coming back to get more surgical treatments for maintaining your vision.
Quantum Vision will then teach you about a set of simple exercises that you should do everyday for no more than 10 minutes. There are different sets of exercises for each type of eye problems listed in the book. These exercises are described clearly in the book with easy-to-follow instructions. There is no equipment needed for doing these exercises, you can do it anywhere at anytime.
Then you are also given guidance about important foods and supplements that you need to consume daily in order to speed up the healing process. These are all natural foods and supplements that will help to improve your vision. Finally, Dr. Kemp also describes certain habits that are causing eye problems or making your eye problem gets worse.
What’s in The Package?
When you purchase Quantum Vision System, you will get:
1. Quantum Vision System – The main item
This ebook will teach you how to gain 20/20 vision.
2. Quantum Memory – Bonus #1
This ebook will teach you how to improve your memory and remember a lot of important stuff.
3. Quantum Detector – Bonus #2
This ebook will teach you a unique technique that enables you to detect if someone is lying or telling the truth.
4. Quantum Reading – Bonus #3
This ebook will teach you how to read up to five times faster than you normally can.
Quantum Vision System Results
Based on our research, Quantum Vision System does work with a lot of people. However, based on many legitimate Quantum Vision System reviews that we can find, the 7 days claim seems to be an exaggeration. Because nobody claimed that they could get results that quick – at least from all testimonials that we considered to be genuine, not those fake reviews from some affiliate websites.
Another fact we found is looks like this system doesn’t work for ALL kinds of eye problems like many Quantum Vision System reviews have claimed. Based on our findings, looks like this system worked very well on some of the most common eye problems like presbyopia, astigmatism, farsightedness and nearsightedness. However, we haven’t found any success stories about this method being used to cure some severe conditions such as glaucoma or cataract. You probably still need to rely on conventional treatments to deal with these conditions.
We also found that there are some people who didn’t get any results after trying this method. But usually these people didn’t follow the instructions carefully and many of them couldn’t follow the suggestions about consuming certain foods and supplements, also changing their lifestyle, especially for heavy smokers. Another reason is because these people were having difficulties in understanding the instructions, some of them didn’t even speak english very well, so that’s definitely a problem because this ebook is written in english only.
So basically Quantum Vision System works, but the results will be vary on different people and also depends on how they follow all the guidance given in the ebook and just how dedicated they are to achieve their 20/20 vision goal. Also it depends on what kind of eye problem they are trying to fix, because obviously this is not a magical technique that can solve all kinds of eye problems within a week.
- Completely Natural – The best thing about natural products/systems is they are safe. You don’t have to worry about any side effects and exposing your body to harmful chemicals or risky medical procedures.
- Very Affordable – Compared to other eye treatment products and solutions such as eye glasses, contact lenses or a LASIK eye surgery, Quantum Vision System is definitely much cheaper. The amount of money you spent on a pair of prescribed eyeglasses could actually get you ten or twenty of these ebook packages.
- Fast Results – Okay so you likely will not get your results within 7 days like what the product claimed, but it still works pretty quick. Most people who have successfully restored their 20/20 vision using this method usually noticed some significant improvement after the first few weeks. This is actually quite amazing considering this is a natural system that normally takes time to take effect.
- Learn How To Live Healthier – This system requires you to get rid of a lot of unhealthy habits in order to guarantee your results. These are some habits that could get you an eye problem in the first place or could make your current eye problem gets worst. But getting rid of all these bad habits like smoking or too much drinking is also beneficial to your overall health. You are also encouraged to consume various healthy foods and healthy supplements that are not just beneficial for your eyes’ health but also your overall health. So following this method could actually be the starting point for you to change your current lifestyle into a healthier lifestyle.
- Fully Tested and Proven – Before this system is released to the market, Dr. Kemp tested the Quantum Vision System to his patients over and over (with their consent of course) and asked them to give him feedback. He kept working to improve the system until his patients were fully satisfied with the results. So this is a system that was invented with patients in mind.
- Very Easy – Everything in this ebook is written in plaiin language than anybody can understand – except those who don’t really understand english. So it’s very easy to follow, the exercises are simple and actually quite fun, even a kid can do it without any difficulty.
- Full Money Back Guarantee – One indication of a good product is it can offer you a 60 day full money back guarantee. Quantum Vision offers you a full money back guarantee if you don’t see any improvement or unsatisfy with the system.
- You Get Bonuses – When you purchase Quantum Vision System you will also get extra ebooks with useful content. These are also tutorial ebooks based on quantum theories. Other bonuses you will get including visual habits guide, subliminal MP3s, and printable high definition vision charts.
- Straightforward – Unlike many other ebooks with too much filler words to make it looks like having a rich content, Quantum Vision System is really straightforward, you won’t have to waste your time reading a bunch of stuff that actually have nothing to do with the topic.
- Created By Registered Practitioner – Dr. William Kemp is a real registered ophthalmologist who have helped a lot of patients regained their 20/20 vision. The fact that he invented this natural and affordable method to help people fix their eye problems is showing that he really cares about what he does and concerns about the improvement of his patients.
- Readily Available – Easy to get and accessible by everybody all around the world because it’s available online, you can simply download the ebook after you make the payment, only takes a few minutes and you can start using the ebook to restore your vision.
- Big Claims – The system claimed that it could help you achieve 20/20 vision within a week. Besides sounding unrealistic, we also haven’t found any real proof of actual people that could really confirm such claim. So far, looks like it’s just a marketing stunt.
- Only Available in Digital Format – No hard copy version is available for this program, for some people that could be a minus point.
- Not All Eye Problems Can Be Fixed – Unlike some claims on many Quantum Vision System reviews, this system cannot solve ALL kinds of eye problems. But it does proven to be effective for some of the most common eye problems including presbyopia, astigmatism, farsightedness and nearsightedness.
- Requires Consistency and Discipline – This is a simple system and very easy to follow, but in order to work effectively it requires consistency and discipline. You have to do the exercise everyday, also you need to follow its guidelines about foods and supplements you need to consume and must be able to change your lifestyle in order to guarantee the results. You cannot fail to do all these until you achieve some significant results or restore your vision completely.
- Too Much Information – If you search on the internet it’s more than likely that you will find so many information about this product, probably even too many. This many information sometimes more confusing rather than helping.
Quantum Vision System is an eye treatment technique invented by a certified Optometrist who made use of his knowledge as well as proven techniques from other experts to create an effective, safe and natural method to restore 20/20 vision.
This method has been tested over and over before released to the market to make sure its effectiveness in restoring eyesight. Quantum Vision System also has been proven to be able to help many people who purchased the ebook in achieving 20/20 vision.
Despite of some claims made by the product or by many Quantum Vision System reviews, this system takes time to work. Depends on the severeness of the eye condition also your ability to follow all the guidelines explained in the ebook the results can vary between several weeks to several months. this system also doesn’t work for ALL kinds of eye problems, but it does proven effective to fix some of the most common eye problems.
This system is much affordable, natural, has zero negative effects, and more permanent results when compared with some conventional solutions to fix eye problems such as eyeglasses, contact lenses or surgery.
So if you’re tired of wearing eyeglasses that could only provide a temporary solution to your eye problem while gradually making it worse overtime, also if you don’t want to spend too much money on an eye surgery that will only make you come back for more surgeries to maintain your vision, and you’re ready to follow the guidelines given by a proven method to restore your eyesight with discipline.. then you should definitely try Quantum Vision System.
Some peoples says it does work and some says something totally opposite. Lets wait for some user comments, right now the decision is yours.